TELICE will present their latest prototype of t-Cat® Workstation at InnoTrans 2018
TELICE is also a prime contractor for the overhead contact line (OCL) on both conventional and high-speed projects across the world, covering the entire project lifecycle, from design to procurement, installation, testing and maintenance, and is currently undergoing an international expansion plan, at first stage includes countries such as: UK, Germany and USA among others.
As part of their marketing and internationalization plan, they will be attending InnoTrans 2018 (at Hall 22, stand 309). InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology in the world and will take place from 18 to 21 September 2018, in Berlin (Germany).
TELICE’s expertise and innovation has led to the development of the t-Cat® Workstation that will be presented at TELICE’s stand on Innotrans. The t-Cat® Workstation that will be presented is a new prototype developed and improved for TELICE thanks to several internal R&D projects during the last ten years and currently cofounded by the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme of the European Union.
t-Cat® Workstation is an innovative system that represents a step forward in the area of catenary auscultation, equipped with electronics and sensors based on new technologies such as LIDAR, among others, is able to provide reliable and real-time information to the user in the field and make it also accessible through a cloud collaborative platform.
Due to an optimal design and a perfect balance between usability, speed and precision, the t-Cat® Workstation has become an autonomous device capable of automatically locate the contact wire and provide the user with the following geometrical parameters:
- Height and stagger of contact wire.
- Track gauge
- Odometer readings
- Railtrack cant (crossing level) and scope (longitudinal level).
- Tunnel Profile
All those measures are saved in a Data Base and can be used to generate customized reports as per customers’ requirements.
The t-Cat® Workstation can ease the work in all kind of scenarios:
- In new electrification projects would be used to check the status of the catenary geometry on a regular basis, allowing ongoing corrections and reducing delay risks.
- In upgrade and renewal projects, t-Cat® Workstation plays a key role, because the installation can be checked easily every day before delivering it to the network.
- And, in maintenance operations would allow personnel in the field to identify, assess and solve some issues immediately.
Lastly, all people visiting TELICE’s stand at InnoTrans 2018 could see at first-hand the t-Cat® Workstation and a live demonstration.