Scada of Remote Control of Disconnectors
PROJECT Scada of Remote Control of Disconnectors
TYPE OF WORK i+D+I MONITORIZACIÓN Y CONTROL
THE CHALLENGE: Design a Supervision, Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system for the monitoring and control of the remote control of disconnectors according to the ADIF standard.
HOW WAS THE DEVELOPMENT? In the development of a software application that allows the visualization of the status of the lines as well as the position of the disconnectors.
RESULTS: The Scada system for the monitoring and control of the remote control system of disconnectors complies with the ADIF standard. In this way it certifies the visualization of the status of the lines as well as the position of the disconnectors. It also includes alarm management, event history, element status monitoring and notes management between operators. This Scada has a security system based on roles with the possibility of access by card or identification by user / password. The system communicates through a PLC that gives the unit greater stability and fault tolerance.
- Monitoring and control of remote control systems of disconnectors.
- Alarm management: Acknowledgment of receipt, activation / deactivation.
- Historical of events.
- System of notes between users.
- Configurable alarm system.
- System of communication variables with configurable PLCs.
- Export of alarms and events to CSV.
- Identification system by card or username / password.
- Take command by emergency.
This Scada of Remote Control of Disconnectors is operative in ADIF stations.