HAMMER – System for monitoring the structural integrity of railway infrastructures through its dynamic response
PROJECT HAMMER – System for monitoring the structural integrity of railway infrastructures through its dynamic response
TYPE OF WORK I+D+i
CUSTOMER Ministerio de Economía, Industria y Competitividad / FEDER / CDTI
DATE 2017 / 2018
- Develop a more accurate method to evaluate the dynamic behavior of railway structures.
- Develop an agile, economical and systematic system for the validation, commissioning and inspection of railway structures
- Improve knowledge of the actual behavior of railway structures
- To have capacity to inform the state of conservation of the infrastructure from the collected data.
- A vibrator or exciter that can generate sufficient energy and significant levels of vibration in accordance with the objectives of the project.
- A series of force and motion sensors that capture the transmitted excitation and system response.
- A control device that feeds back with a first level of analysis of the structural response and allows the remote operation of the apparatus.
- A system of analysis of the structural response using techniques of excitation and response analysis.
- Parametric simulation models of the structure-exciter set with dynamic interaction