Design and Development of an Automatizated Heated Railway Switch Points System in Cloud Computing
PROJECT Design and Development of an Automatizated Heated Railway Switch Points System in Cloud Computing
TYPE OF WORK I+D+i - CLOUD - MONITORIZACIÓN Y CONTROL
CUSTOMER Ministerio de Energía Turismo y Agenda Digital - Fondos FEDER
THE CHALLENGE: Use of ‘cloud computing’ technologies to automate and control from an monitoring system the status of switch point railway heaters of serveral lines or stations.
HOW WAS THE DEVELOPMENT DONE? IT Department of Telice programmed a Scada based in .NET technology to integer four modules: communications (sensors and field modules with databases), screen editor, and two visual displayers for desktop and cloud.
RESULTS: The final system before the work of software developmenta and engineering teams allows the overwiew of one or several installations. With Multi-Screen option, this system can monitor and control differents facilities. In addition to this is multi connection, so this Scada can manage different links into several protocols (OPC, ADS). Finally, the cloud management is secure because Spanish National Ciber Security Institute (INCIBE) standards were implemented.
- Monitoring, control and surveyance of heater railway systems..
- Warning management: Activation/Deactivation, acknowledgement of receipt.
- Integrated Historic Data with saving on time intervals or variable values.
- Graphic wiever of historic values.
- Historic data.
- Warning suitable system.
- Communication variables system with PLC configurable devices.
- Warnings, events and historic data CSV Exportation.
- Access security with several levels or roles.
- Multi Connections: allows the integration of different PLC devices with several communication systems.
- Possibility of labelling signals (variables) up to four levels.
Spanish National Plan of Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation 2013-2016. (WEB)